Raids and dungeons
- Fixed an issue with mods not dropping.
- Fixed an issue where the damage phase in the Sorrowbearer encounter would last an unintended duration.
- Fixed an issue where the Mourning Bearer encounter could auto-complete after teleporting the bell for the first time.
- Fixed an issue where the Oath of the Skyburner and the Explosive Charge perk could bypass the bosses’ shields in the Duality’s Vault encounter.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to break immune shields in Vaulted Glass, Garden of Salvation, and Disciple’s Vow by scorching enemies.
Crucible and Iron Banner
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to hide out of bounds on the Crucible map, Disjunction.
- Fixed an issue where the Heavy As Death emblem would not contribute to reputation rank boost when equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the fifth step of the Wrought Iron quest would not progress if the equipped Iron Banner armor also had Iron Banner ornaments on it.
- Fixed an issue where Daily Challenge rank-up steps were not unlocking account-wide.
- Fixed an issue where submerging the Spark with no remaining time on the lap timer could trigger an infinite transmat loop.
- Fixed an issue where if the player who picked it up died at the same time, the spark would disappear for the rest of the game.
- Fixed an issue where The Conflux Lost Sector was unavailable for some players in its Legend or Master versions.
- Fixed an issue where the first step of the Shackled by Sorrows quest would not complete after collecting 500 remains.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where certain exotic armor pieces were not offering their effectiveness benefits while in the air:
- Sealed Ahamkara Grips: +50 to all weapons for 5 seconds after a melee hit.
- Wings of Sacred Dawn: +50 to all weapons.
- Lion Rampant: +50 when hip fired.
- Peacekeepers: +40 on SMGs.
- Peregrine Greaves: +20 to all weapons.
- Fixed an issue where players could shoot through barricades, Ward of the Dawn, and Thin Walls when equipped with both the Piercing Sidearms artifact mod and a weapon with the Armor Piercing Bullets weapon perk.
- The artifact mod “Piercing Sidearms” is re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue where Nezarec’s Whisper Glaive could not be mastered in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where Hammer Strike was not gaining the intended damage bonus from Roaring Flames.
- Note: In patch 184.108.40.206 we fixed an issue where Roaring Flames was not receiving the intended reduced scalars while melee-boosting exotic armor or weapon perks were active, but this change was not reflected in this version’s patch notes, so we’re closing it an it here for posterity.
- Roaring Flames now grants 20% bonus damage to charged melee abilities per stack.
- Roaring Flames grants 10% bonus damage per stack while Synthoceps, Peregrine Greaves, Wormgod Caress, or the One-Two Punch weapon perk is active.
- Adjusted the visuals of the Crucible Vermillion shader on glowing materials to address potential light sensitivity issues.
Your role as moderator allows you to immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the reporting queue) if you choose a punishment.