- Fixed an issue where the treasure item could be duplicated. This contributed to inflation throughout the intergalactic economy and we cannot allow that to happen.
- Fixed an issue where the quest “A Single Thread” would not complete if players completed Duality on Master difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where DPS for Golgoroth sometimes didn’t end properly.
- Fixed an issue where the King’s Fall stat tracker would mention seasonal carries instead of weekly carries.
Fixed an issue where the total number of badges was incorrect.
Gameplay and Investment
- Reduced damage resistance levels in PvP (used by Omnioculus and Whisper of Chains)
- Level 1: 10% to 2.5%
- Class 2: 15% to 5%
- Class 3: 20% to 7.5%
- Class 4: 25% to 10%
- Fixed an issue where certain bows would reload themselves while stowed.
- Fixed an issue where Quicksilver Storm could cause excessive recoil on other weapons and other villains in grenade mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Season 18 Seasonal Machine Gun and Sidearm had two Masterwork slots.
- Fixed an issue where most heavy grenade launchers were doing significantly more damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Combo Strike melee ability could continuously stagger bosses.
- Fixed an issue where Combo Strike’s melee damage scalar was also applied to Storm Strike.
- Fixed an issue where Combo Strike’s melee energy regeneration bonus would also apply while Tempest Strike was equipped.
- Developer Note: We don’t normally normalize melee ability regeneration rates for melee mods like Tempest Strike or Consecration, as most of our melee abilities have a relatively small delta in base cooldown times between them. However, since Combo Strike’s cooldown reduction is so significant and integral to the base melee’s behavior, we decided to do it here to better understand where Storm Strike sits in terms of effectiveness and uptime, which has been difficult would be with a possible cooldown of 15 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where the damage resistance granted by the Flow State Aspect and Arc Staff Super while dodging was significantly higher than intended in PvP.
- Fixed an issue where the Striker and Stormcaller subclasses were not benefiting from toughness-based PvE damage resistance and incoming flinch reduction.
- Fixed an issue where Tempest Strike could retain its energy if activated after sliding off a ledge.
power and progress
- Fixed an issue where completing the Master Ketchcrash weekly challenge would not grant gear.
- Removed the charity emote “The Faithful Companion” so that it was no longer incorrectly displayed in the archive.
platforms and systems
- Fixed an issue in Stadia where some settings labels were missing from the Vehicles section.
- Fixed an issue where ornaments would sometimes appear possessed when they weren’t.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to receive Prime Rewards from Amanda Holliday.
- Fixed an issue where a very loud sound would play when a team swiped to Golgoroth’s Deprived of Light mechanic.
Your role as moderator allows you to immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the reporting queue) if you choose a punishment.